I am gonna try it.
I tried another recipe off of Pinterest! Look at me actually making use of Pinterest and not just pinning it all. I found a yummy recipe for zucchini chips and made a few modifications. They are delicious and so easy to make, I have had them twice this week already!
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Margarine spray
- Aluminum foil
1) Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil, spray with a nonstick butter spray
2) Slice zucchini thinly and place on foil
3) Spritz each slice with a little butter spray.
4) Cook zucchini in hot oven for about three minutes, remove tray from oven
5) Put a pinch of each cheese on each slice
6) Sprinkle basil over slices
7) Put back in oven under broiler
8) Cook until cheese is melted and gets little crispy
Try it sometime! Great as a snack or as a…
View original post 3 more words